Policies & Calendar
LPCW & TYAW POLICIES
When you register your child with LPCW or TYAW you are agreeing to the following policies of Little People’s Creative Workshop® and The Young Actors Workshop™ :
- Your child’s monthly tuition is due on the first (1st) of each month. A $5.00 late fee will be added after the 5th and a $10.00 late fee after the 15th.
- When you register your child, monthly payments will be auto charged each month on the card you used for registration.
- Monthly tuition charges are on the 20th of the preceding month. (Ex: October’s charge goes through on Sept. 20th, November’s charge goes through on October 20th, etc.)
- If for some reason your child’s teacher, or a substitute, cannot teach class–and the class is canceled, then a day and time will be set up as a makeup class.
- If your child is unable to attend the class due to sickness, travel, field trip, etc., the class cannot be made up.
- In the event your child’s school/center is closed due to any pandemic, LPCW and TYAW classes will continue to be taught virtually on our online class platform until the school/center reopens.
- We will honor the following holidays with no class taught: Sept. 6, Nov. 24-26, Dec. 20-31, Jan. 17, one week in March or April–please check with your specific region’s Spring Break dates, May 30, and July 4. There are enough months that contain 5 classes to make up for the months that have a holiday. (TUITION IS NEVER PRORATED OR REFUNDED!) LPCW students are guaranteed to have 46 classes within the September-August year.
- There will be a $25.00 service charge on all returned checks and declined cards.
- If for any reason your child is to discontinue class–YOU (not your child’s teacher) must notify
us PRIOR TO THE FIFTEENTH (15th) OF THE PRECEDING MONTH—by a phone call. Once the fifteenth (15th) arrives you are responsible for paying for the next month’s tuition whether your child attends or not. Your child is registered through August 2022.
- LPCW CLASS DRESS CODE: (Please bring your child already dressed on their class day)
- GIRLS: black leotards + light pink, footless tights OR black leggings and LPCW t-shirt
- BOYS: black sweatpants or shorts + solid white or LPCW t-shirt.